Hafsteinn frá Vakurstöðum and Teitur Árnason are the national champions of the A-class of quality horses at Landsmóti hestamanna 2018 with a score of 9.09. The contest was fierce from the beginning through the middle of the country, and was one of the best in the country. Hafsteinn and his rider were at the top of the mills and finally conquered as previously said, however, that they were attacked. Hafsteinn was the safety guard on all walks with his rider in the ring. Those members have previously won the final and are familiar with each other who delivered these good results. There is a lot of pleasure and joy now at Vakurstöðum and thank you to all who came to our national horse race.
Results of Class A Quality Class
1. Hafsteinn frá Vakurstöðum / Teitur Árnason 9.09
2. Atlas frá Lýsuhóli / Jóhann Kristinn Ragnarsson 8.84
3. Villing from Breiðholt in Flói / Sylvía Sigurbjörnsdóttir 8.82
4. Krókur frá Dalbæ / Sigursteinn Sumarliðason 8.82
5. Noon from Stóra Hof / Daníel Jónsson 8.78
6. Noah from Saurbæ / Sina Scholz 8.77
7. Fund from Kirkjubæ / Eyrún Ýr Pálsdóttir * 8.58
8. Roði frá Lyngholti / Árni Björn Pálsson 8 52
That Hafsteini has great qualities. His father is Álfasteinn from Selfoss, son of Keilir from Miðfreyja Ófeigsson from Flugumýri and Krafla from Sauðárkrókur. His father-in-law is Adamsdóttir and the horse lover Álfadís frá Selfossi. Hafsteinn’s mother is Orradóttir Hending from Hvolsvöllur.
Hafsteinn will attend males at Hvoli in Ölfus this summer. For further information, call 897 4130.